Keva Little Souls incorporates the principles of attachment parenting with holistic living for the optimum health and healing of tender little souls.
Our Feature This Week:
Dr Laura Foster
“How do little kids get nerve irritation?”
Nerve irritations (or vertebral subluxations) occur as a part of normal daily life. They result from physical, chemical and emotional stressors or ‘insults’ to our health, such as bad posture, prolonged postures, sleeping on the tummy, knocks and falls, poor food choices, dehydration, exposure to chemicals and toxins, and stress and anxiety. Even before these lifestyle stressors have an impact, nerve irritation can occur in the uterus from awkward positioning, restriction of movement, and exposure to toxins, and from birth complications such as long labours, very fast labours, or forceps or caesarean delivery.
When we appreciate how important the nervous system is and how easily it can be hindered and impaired it makes sense that all children deserve to have a well-adjusted spine and nervous system … it makes sense that chiropractic is an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
10 reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
1) To maximise their child’s neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
2) To enhance their child’s overall health and wellbeing.
3) To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
4) To help with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
5) To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
6) To improve spinal posture.
7) To improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
8.) To assist with behavioural disorders and enhance emotional wellbeing.
9) To help alleviate digestive problems.
10)To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
Your child’s health is their greatest asset.
Foster Family Chiropractic & Assoc.
16945 Leslie St. Unit 17
Newmarket , ON